My name is Walter Hartwell White. 我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo lane
住在新墨西哥州阿尔布开克
Albuquerque New Mexico 87104.
内格拉阿罗约巷308号邮编87104
To all law enforcement entitles
我要告诉所有的执法者
This is not an admission of guilt.
这不是一段认罪声明
I am speaking to my family now.
而是我跟家人之间的对话
Skyler...
斯凯勒
You are the love of my life.
你是我今生的至爱
I hope you know that.
我希望你能了解这点
Walter Junior...
小沃尔特
You're my big man.
在我心中你是个男子汉了
There are...
在接下来的几天里
There are going to be some...
你们会
Things... things...
你们会知道
That you'll come to
关于我的
Learn about me in the next few days.
关于我的一些事情
I just want you to know
我只想你们清楚一点
That no... no matter how it may look
无论发生什么事
I only had you in my heart.
我心里牵挂的只有你们
Good-bye.
永别了
三周前
沃尔特·H·怀特结晶学质子辐射效应研究带头人诺贝尔获奖研究项目杰出贡献奖
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
That is veggie bacon.
这是素培根
Believe it or not. zero cholesterol.
甭管你信不信零胆固醇的
You won't even taste the difference.
吃起来也是一个味儿
What time do you think you'll be home?
你觉得自己大概几点能到家
Same time.
老时间
I don't want him dicking you around tonight.
我不希望他又缠你一整晚
You get paid till 5
你的工资只给到5点
You work till 5 no later.
你工作到5点这就行了
- Hey, happy birthday. - Well, thank you.
-生日快乐啊-谢谢
You're late... again.
你又起晚了
There was no hot water... again.
又没热水了
I have an easy fix for that.
我有个简单应对的办法
You wake up early
你早点起床
And then you get to be the first person in the shower. 然后就可以第一个洗澡了
I have an idea.
我也有个办法
How about buy a new hot water heater?
为啥不买个新热水器呢
How's that idea?
这主意如何
For the millionth and billionth time.
都提了成千上万次了
- Did you take your echinacea? - Yeah.
-止咳药喝过没-喝了
I think it's getting better.
我觉得好多了
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼玩意儿啊
It's veggie bacon. We're watching our cholesterol, I guess. 素培根我觉得我们该注意下胆固醇了
Not me. I want real bacon.
别给我我要真培根
Not this fake crap.
不要这假冒的破烂
Too bad.
真是糟糕
Eat it.
吃了
This smells like band-aids.
这闻上去就像创口贴
Eat it.
给我吃了
So how's it feel to be old?
成为老人家感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be a smart ass?
当个小破孩感觉怎么样
Good.
对得好
Eat your veggie bacon.
赶紧吃吧
- You're all set? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-准备好了吗-好了我能行
- All right, see you at home. - Okay, see you.
-那好回家见-再见
Chemistry
化学
It is the study of what?
是研究什么的
Anyone?
谁知道
Ben.
本恩
Chemicals?
化学品
Chemicals.
化学品
No.
不对
Chemistry is...
化学
Well technically
从学术层面说
Chemistry is the study of matter.
化学是一门研究物质的学科
But I prefer to see it as the study of change. 但是我更倾向于它是一门研究变化的学科
Now just... just think about this.
现在我们这样来设想一下
Electrons.
电子
They...
它们
Change their energy levels.
改变自身的能级
Molecules.
分子呢
Molecules change their bonds.
分子改变自身的化学键
Elements.
这些元素
They combine and change into compounds. 进行组合从而形成化合物
Well that's... that's all of life.
这就是所有生命的组成形式
Right? I mean it's just... it's the constant.
对不对我是说这是个恒定的
It's the cycle. It's solution
循环的过程
Dissolution just over and over and over.
从生长到衰败再到分解并溶化
It is growth then decay then transformation. 如此循环周而复始
It is fascinating really.
这是如此的迷人真的
Chad...
查德
Is there something wrong with your table? 你课桌坏了吗
Okay. Ionic bonds...
好了离子键
Are you done?
坐好了吗
Ionic bonds.
离子键
Chapter 6.
第六章节
One, two, three makes 10, and 10 makes 20.
一二三这是是十块再加十块一共二十
Here's your receipt
这是您的收据
And hand this claiming disc to your car wash professional. 然后拿着这张小票去找洗车员吧
- Thank you. - Come again.
-多谢-欢迎再次光临
He's not coming.
他不来了
He said he quits.
他说他不干了
I'm gonna run the register.
现在由我来管收款机
Bogdan, no. We talked about this.
博格丹别这样我们说好的
I'm shorthanded, Walter.